For those times when you wander out to your garden with your best gloves on to gather flowers and go for a cottage ramble, but you also want to make a statement about your love for all things flora!
Featuring gold pearl and glossy pastel mint acrylic for the glove, along with hand-painted gold gilt details. The accompanying camellia flower is crafted from a variegated rose mineral acrylic, with rich hunter green leaves. Finished with antique gold, and gold tone jewelry components, these fabulous earrings will be sure to standout.
- Glove Size: 1.9 cm High x 4.7 cm Wide
- Flower Size: 1.7 cm High x 2.8 cm Wide
- Total Drop Length: 10.2 cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
Designs come securely packaged in gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each piece has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for expedited delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.