A dainty blossom and bud paired with delicate foliage to adorn your ears and catch the light wherever you are. Inspired by 1950's clip on earrings, they have a vintage vibe that pairs perfectly with the Forever Forget Me Not necklace, or Love, Forget Me Not brooch.
This set of earrings were specifically created out of acrylics that would accurately represent the tiny Forget Me Not flower and features a charming blend of frosted and marbled materials. A set of ripple green leaves contrast against the hand painted sunny ring at the heart of each delicately frosted flower.
Available in a peachy pink or soft blue colourway, each set of earrings feature complimentary antique gold tone or silver tone findings.
- Size: 1cm High x 1.8cm Wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- All brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for DHL or FedEx delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.