A tribute to the adorable Western Pygmy Possum, this little fellow is peeping from behind the leaves where he was busy finding a delicious snack of plump berries.
Coming in two sizes, the small version accentuates the dainty proportions of this miniature marsupial. For those that really want the possum to pop, a large version sits nestle safely in his leafy hideaway.
Created with the natural tones of the bush in mind, the possum is comprised of a mix of soft neutral tones. The main body is from a pearlescent caramel, with a soft off-white underbelly. The paws and ear fluff are a matte, soft-touch dusk pink, and the tail and nose a matte, soft-touch galah pink.
The blood-orange berries feature a sprinkle of gold glitter amongst the marbled finish, which contrast with deep green of the leaves. Composed of a glossy, dusk olive green leaf paired with a jewel-toned green mineral folded detail and a baby leaf in the same acrylic.
• Large: 7cm x 7.4cm
• Small: 5.7cm x 6.3cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com