During the Victorian era gifts of blooms, plants, and specific floral arrangements would be used to "speak in the language of flowers" and send coded messages. Thereby allowing the sender to express feelings which could not be spoken aloud, such as: Pansy ~ "Lover's Thoughts" Red Rose ~ "True Love" and of course, our Forget Me Not ~ "True Love, don't forget me"…
The Love, Forget Me Not is available in two sizes - small for those that wish to be in keeping with the miniature nature of the original inspiration, and large for those that wish to see this delightful flower become larger than life!
This piece was specifically created out of acrylics that would accurately represent the tiny flower, and the Forget Me Nots feature a charming blend of frosted and marbled materials. A set of deep ripple green leaves contrast against the hand painted sunny ring at the heart of each delicately frosted pink flower.
- Small: 5.5cm x 6.5cm
- Large: 6.8cm x 8.1cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org