Bumblebees buzz and hum, the sounds of a golden summer day, and there's a flash of ripe red strawberries simply waiting for you to pick and enjoy... So gather a cup of those sweet, juicy strawberries, and get ready to feast ~ it's a strawberry tea time!
Composed with touch of a fresh translucent glossy apple green strawberry tops, on a soft buttercup backplate. The strawberries features subtle glitter red fruit with hand-painted gold detailed strawberry seeds. The teacup that holds them is in the same buttercup yellow covered with an etched floral jacquard pattern. It has golden mirror touches in the style of vintage china.
With the Strawberry Teatime Set, you will receive a vintage teacup filled-to-the-brim with strawberries, and a tiny, tumbled out strawberry to match. The strawberry teacup is also available as a stand alone piece.
Vintage Teacup: 4.7 cm Hight x 5.2 cm Wide
Strawberry: 2.2 cm High x 1.9 cm Wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com