Cute as a button, with a face made for mischief that says "Why it couldn't possibly be me causing trouble!" this curly little puppy friend has wiggled it's way into a sewing box and is ready to start all kinds of mayhem... Our furry babies might get in our way - just a wee bit - when we are busy with our projects but we love them all the same!
Composed of a combination of acrylics, the sewing box features a shimmering aqua marble satin interior with delicate gold hand-painted details. The front of the box is a soft touch, creamy acrylic featuring dainty floral details and a tiny button, all hand-painted with a metallic navy blue. There are tiny wooden feet on the box in polished alder wood veneer.
The sewing box has extra details in the form of the contents ~ a tiny wooden cotton reel in polished alder timber and silver mirror sewing shears. A pop of colour is added with a vibrant magenta check fabric draping over the front of the box.
And of course, the star of the show is our little pup. Crafted from a soft touch biscuit acrylic, with hand-painted details and paired with a rippling caramel marble acrylic. Dark chocolate brown for the eyes, and the cutest petal pink hand-painted tongue.
Size: 6 cm High x 7 cm Wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org