For all the knitters, hookers and fibre artists ~ we love a good basket of yarn and this gorgeous ginger kitten feels the same! This tiny little furry friend might be knocking out the yarn, but with a face like that we can forgive the mess, no? Our furry babies might get in our way - just a wee bit - when we are busy with our projects but we love them all the same!
Comprised of a bold and bright colour palette, each of the yarn balls are an opaque matte or gloss acrylic with individual yarn strand details. The woven basket is in a Bluegum Timber veneer, and the knitting needles and backplate are in warm Alder Wood. Using the timber in multiple layers creates a light-weight, easy to wear piece.
The kitten is created with a rippling, pumpkin acrylic with golden shimmer dust, hand painted details, and carefully designed layer to enhance the dimensionality. The eyes are a stunning clover green acrylic with lime ripple and petite golden glitter make them pop.
Size: 4.5 cm High x 5.8 cm Wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com