“James, bring my horse to the front…” Our elegant Victorian lady gently greets her favourite hack, a thoroughbred mare with refined features and the kindest eye.
Drawing from the days when a riding habit was as elegant as any ball gown, ensembles made of velvet, feathers and foaming lace, this chatelaine brooch set comprises of two pieces connected by a delicate antique gold tone chain ending with a tiny, rose pink tassel.
Crafted with gold pearl acrylic and hand-painted gold metallic details, glossy pastel mint acrylic brings out that pop of metallic. The mane of the horse is comprised of deep wine-red ripple acrylic. The accompanying camellia flower is a variegated rose mineral acrylic, with rich hunter green leaves.
- Glove Size: 1.9 cm High x 4.7 cm Wide
- Horse Size: 5.7 cm High x 5.1 cm Wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
Designs come securely packaged in gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each piece has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for expedited delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.