Where did this plump fluffy bun appear from? Perhaps Jack Frost decided to create a wintry companion? With a sprinkle of magical gold snowflakes and shimmering fur, this little snow bun is wrapped in red bow ready for you to give it a home.
Created with a mystical gold shimmer and cloudy white acrylic, this sweet bun has hand painted metallic gold accents with a delicate snowflake detail. A coral white acrylic is used for a white bobtail and a glittering red bow makes the perfect the finishing touch!
- Size: 6.4 cm high x 5.5 cm wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- All brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Pre-order Stock Option:
In an effort to save as many of our customers as possible the disappointment of missing out on their favourite Happy Holly-Days piece we are trying something new. We are providing an option to pre-order from a restock of the collection immediately upon release of the main collection. So if you miss out on a piece from the stock available you have a second chance to pick it up before Christmas! Pre-order pieces are still limited as we can only make so many in-time to get them out before Christmas.
We are aiming to start shipping the pre-order pieces by the 11th of December 2019. If you are an Australian customer we expect that these pieces will still arrive in time for Christmas. However for our overseas customers please note that any pre-order pieces may not arrive in time for Christmas.
If your order has a mix of in-stock and pre-order pieces we will contact you to confirm whether or not you would like to ship your pieces together or separately. If you opt for separate shipping we will need to charge an extra shipping fee to cover the cost of the two parcels.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for DHL or FedEx delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.