Working in collaboration with Bonita, the artist behind Teacup Girl, you are offered an exciting opportunity to create your own custom brooch design!
You will be able to pick the theme and/or the subject**, and after we decide what we will be creating, we will set a date and time that you will be able to have a half an hour Zoom session to discuss ideas and work through the sketching process to watch the design come to life from your ideas to the first stages of brooch making.
During that session you can decide on the colour palette of the piece. After that starting session, Bonita will finish up and finalize the design and work out some acrylics to use. You will also be consulted via email on acrylic finish and design elements.
You will be able to follow along and see behind the scenes as well as be able to work on the design with our artist as we will also update via email on the sample process and final piece.
When the brooch is complete, you will receive both the brooch and the sample that we made (as a commemoration to your brooch design project!) along with a certificate of authentication of your Teacup Girl custom brooch.
- A custom designed Teacup Girl brooch created in collaboration with you!
- Please note, the theme and subject of this custom must fall under the guidelines we have for this level of custom.
**Subjects and theme must be original
No fan art or copy pieces of other companies or artists will be created
No NSFW or other explicit subjects
No religious, political or negative topics
Teacup Girl reserves the right to decline a subject or theme
You will receive both the final piece and the sample piece - two brooches in total and a certificate of authentication for your custom design
- This design will remain the property of Teacup Girl and may be used in the future as a design in the Teacup Girl shop available to other customers
- Please be aware that screens and photographs may not accurately represent the colours or the acrylic finish due the variations of screen setting and interaction with lighting. Your piece may look different in person than on the screen
- Once the piece has been finalized there will be no revisions of design or acrylics
Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces
All brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back.
Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org