Drifting through the galaxies, gliding in the vastness of space... Starship Whale dances where the dreamers are found with the light of the Milk Way shining on his back.
The “Comet Tail” whale has a shimmering gold dust mixed with shades of navy blue and inky white clouds creates a very unique acrylic for the body of the space whale. Accented with hand painted stars, the dripping galaxy melts into a pale frosted blue that compliments the blue shift tinsel in the translucent undercarriage.
Dimensions: 5.5cm x 8.2cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com