**PREORDER TURNOVER - PRODUCTION WILL TAKE UP TO 3-4 WEEKS AFTER ORDERING, SHIPPING WILL HAPPEN IN BATCHES WITH EMAILS GOING OUT AS ORDERS ARE FULFILLED**
This Full Collection contains all seven brooch pieces of the Sea Stars release ~ plus an exclusive limited edition Bow Bottle brooch that is only available with this set. Purchasing the full collection is also includes free shipping.
In this Collection:
• Stella Starsquid
• Blueberry the Axolotl
• Cosmic Crab
• Octupus's Treasure
• Sunset Whale
• Poseidon's Steed
• Guide Me Home
**Exclusive Limited Edition Bow Bottle**
A shaker brooch in the shape of a round bottle ~ this exclusive piece is created with a matte sea foam stopper, and hand-painted details, crystal clear acrylic for the body, and white frosted acrylic for the rim of the bottle, dangling from a gold-tone bow brooch pin.
Each piece is accented inside with white half-pearl studded up the sides of the bottle to create interest.
Filled with sparkling delights such as metallic balls, gold sea shells, holographic glitters, colourful confetti and Aurora Borealis crystals and half-pearls ~ each bottle is a unique mix that means none will be exactly the same.
Dimensions: 4.6cm x 2.7cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org