A sweet bunch of daisies sits carefully nestled in a vintage inspired teapot, reminiscent of days the spring days exploring outside and then running into the house with bunches of flowers picked from your garden clutched in your hand.
This pieces is composed of soft pastel lavender acrylic, engraved with an elegant floral jacquard pattern and adorned with a touch of gold or silver mirror for the gilt accents.
The tiny, dainty daises have hand-painted centres, peeping out from a silvery pearly green foliage. This piece is completed with a soft-touch acrylic backplate and an 18k gold plated pin back.
Dimensions: 6.3cm x 6.9cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com