Known for their trash digging habits, raccoons are also avid fishermen that love to snack on fresh fish. But their habit of washing their food might make for trouble if they wash a fish and let it slip away! Hold on tight to that dinner little buddy!
Created with a careful arrangement of complementing blue tones, Little Fisherman is made up of delicate textures with the mix of pearlescent chip, frosted, and translucent acrylic adding a visual contrast. His snack of fresh fish is composed of specialty gold threaded acrylic with gold accents for the hand painted details.
Dimensions: 5.5cm x 4.9cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com