These adorable twin bear cubs are the perfect addition to your collar or cardigan, the curious little faces will add a pop of interest to any ensemble!
Created to be a versatile piece, the pearl accent chain is fully removable so that the cubs can be worn individually, or as a set with or without the connecting chain.
The bear cubs sit, glowing with a pearlescent finished brown. Small details in a luxe frosted orange creating a touch of texture.
Dotted with snow white, hand-painted flower details, the emerald mineral acrylic has additional hand-painted berries in a metallic copper finish. The final touch is an 18k gold plated pin on the back to secure your piece.
Bear Cub: 3.9cm x 3.8cm
- Chain: 10.5cm inc. lobster clasps
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com