**PREORDER TURNOVER - PRODUCTION WILL TAKE UP TO 3-4 WEEKS AFTER ORDERING, SHIPPING WILL HAPPEN IN BATCHES WITH EMAILS GOING OUT WHEN ORDERS ARE FULFILLED**
Inspired by the hermit crabs found on the shores of Australia and Thailand ~ the Cosmic Crab comes in incredible hues of a flaming sky of the dying sunset into the inky expanse of space. He carries the cosmos on his back with with ease, scuttling to a fro as a space explorer.
Composed from a deep ruby red with with gold pearlescent shimmering through out the acrylic body ~ the crab has hand-painted gold details to accentuated his features. His shell has a complex mix of blue marble acrylics to create an ombre effect moving from navy, ocean blue, to a pastel aqua, each piece detailed with hand-painted clouds, stars and a sun. The limpets on his back are a silver pearlescent for the final impression of asteroid craters.
Dimensions: 5.4cm x 4.3cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com