Seahorses lead quiet lives ~ tucked away out of sight on the seafloor, but their sweet and gentle presence is a treasure for any explorer of the watery blue to find... if they can!
With seaweed created from a stunning confetti of gold, holographic aqua and sapphire blue, the little seahorse is framed against a background of frosted blue studded with half-pearl accents.
Hiding a secret, much like the seahorse in a big wide ocean, the seahorse itself is crafted from a Glow-In-The-Dark acrylic with tiny hand-painted details in a metallic navy blue. The fin is an iridescent, complementing the sparkling accents. There is a dangling component of a gold-tone star with a glittering crushed glass bead to finish the piece.
Dimensions: 8cm (inc. the dangle component)/4.9 x 4.7cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com