Little Dumbo Octopus says that he's got a precious little treasure bottle~ he doesn't mind if you look but don't touch! It's precious....
Composed of a swirling, inky & pearlescent glimmer acrylic in golden honey hues ~ the octopus's hand-painted gold details compliments the shimmering body and the addition of the pastel peachy tentacle undersides.
The main feature for the little octopus is the treasure bottle. Each bottle comes with a matte sea foam green stopper, and frosted glass rim along with a crystal clear round bottle that acts as a shaker. Filled with delights such as metallic balls, gold sea shells, holographic glitters, colourful confetti and Aurora Borealis crystals and half-pearls ~ each bottle is a unique mix that means none will be exactly the same.
Dimensions: 4.5cm x 6cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org