A serene moment by the seaside ~ a lighthouse in the distance, standing strong and tall as the fresh ocean breeze blows... Gulls call in the distance and white fluff clouds scurry across a blue horizon with white foamy wave crash on the solid rocks... Take a breath and let it guide you home.
Created from a range of acrylics to reflect the colours of seaside views, the lighthouse cameo is framed in a varnished, lightweight Alder wood etched to mimic ships rope. The horizon is a frosted light blue with hand-painted clouds and cutout sea gulls dancing in the sky.
Deep brown mineral rocks and a soft grey support the icon white and red hand-painted lighthouse that features cutouts to let a silver mirror create the appearance of windows reflecting.
Ocean Blue acrylic with pearlescent swirls and glitter make up the waves, while a white marble acrylic creates the foaming tops that are crashing against the rocks.
Dimensions: 6.6cm x 5.5cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com