Wandering in the moonlit garden a the snowy white globes glow and entice you to pluck their puffs and make a wish... Carved with many fine, tiny details that catch the light and sparkle in the sun, this timeless piece evokes the past as a present for the future.
Featuring crystal iridescent shard acrylic for the puffs, the dandelion also has a sparkling translucent lilac flower with stacked with layer of silver mirror and white to create depth. The leaves are a rich aubergine for the background, and the foremost leaves are made with a shimmering deep purple acrylic.
Dimensions: 6.4cm High x 5.5 cm Wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com