A tiny mushroom grows on the forest floor, visited by the tiniest of friends ~ a snail so small you might wonder how he manages to move at all!
This design is created with a load of delicate, intricate details. From the shimmering, swirling turquoise cap featuring glow in the dark spots, to the hand painted elements underneath the cap. The matte pastel blue acrylics for the stalk contrast with the glossy teal grass stalks around the base. The highlight of the piece is the tiniest snail friend that creeps up the grass stalk in a luxe olive frosted acrylic, carrying his minuscule shell in a shimmer chocolate brown.
Dimensions: 5.7cm x 3.7cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org