Is there anything sweeter than the tiny, shy Forget Me Not? Known for hiding in clusters around ponds or under trees, the Forget Me Not could be easily over looked, but that sunny yellow ring at its very heart combined with the dainty petals demands that we must not.
This piece is available in two sizes - small for those that wish to be in keeping with the miniature nature of the original inspiration, and large for those that wish to see this delightful flower become larger than life!
This piece was specifically created out of acrylics that would accurately represent the tiny flower, for the Forget Me Not comes in hues of white, purple, pink and blue. The white Forget Me Nots feature a charming blend of frosted and marbled materials. A shimmering, ripple forest green for the leaves contrasts against the hand painted sunny ring at the heart of each delicate snow white frosted flower.
- Small: 5.5cm x 6.5cm
- Large: 6.8cm x 8.1cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com