Where did this plump fluffy bun appear from? Perhaps Old Man Winter decided to frolic with a snowy companion? With a sprinkle of magical white snowflakes and shimmering cloudy storm fur, this little winter bun is wrapped in red bow ready for you to give it a home.
Created with a swirling, periwinkle blue shimmer acrylic sprinkled with gold glitter, this sweet bun has hand painted white accents with a delicate snowflake detail. A marble white acrylic is used for a white bobtail and a glittering red bow makes the perfect the finishing touch!
- Size: 6.4cm x 5.5cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com