Please note that this is a seconds piece and may have minor flaws such as: glue spots, paint imperfections, scratches, acrylic surface damage or cracks and other issues.
These pieces are wearable, but are not 100% perfect and as such are not returnable under our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. Please take note of this before purchasing as we will not accept returns for seconds.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
What is better than one busy bee? Two of course! These tiny buddies are buzzing to alight on your ensemble and delight with their shiny miniature details.
The bee bodies are meticulously hand-painted with black bands under a soft gold mirrored acrylic. The iridescent wings have their own metallic gold hand-painted detail over a shimmery, glittered ivory acrylic.
Dimensions: 2.1cm x 2cm each Bee
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com