Please note that this is a seconds piece and may have minor flaws such as: glue spots, paint imperfections, scratches, acrylic surface damage or cracks and other issues.
These pieces are wearable, but are not 100% perfect and as such are not returnable under our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. Please take note of this before purchasing as we will not accept returns for seconds.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Is there anything sweeter than the tiny, shy Forget Me Not? Known for hiding in clusters around ponds or under trees, the Forget Me Not could be easily over looked, but that sunny yellow ring at its very heart combined with the dainty petals demands that we must not.
This piece is available in two sizes - small for those that wish to be in keeping with the miniature nature of the original inspiration, and large for those that wish to see this delightful flower become larger than life!
Designed with a deep rich purple acrylic for the leaves and accents, this piece features a stunning lavender acrylic that has a sparkle of fine glitters and swirls of pearlescent pigment in petal pink and mint green.
- Small: 5.5cm x 6.5cm
- Large: 6.8cm x 8.1cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org