Deep in the darkest, leafiest secret nook of the wild, a plump little cluster of mushroom globes nestle together. Of course, such a delicious feast does not go unnoticed and a little caterpillar is already carving his way through his dinner.
Created with a combination of soft touch matte acrylics in tones of cream and beige, with glossy stalks tucked away under the caps. This piece has two variations, and the large one features a mix of marbled, pearlescent, and crystallised acrylics in shades of teal and emerald greens. A sweet little caterpillar with hand-painted details, and crafted from a translucent apple green munches away on the top.
Large: 6.4cm x 6.2cm
Small: 5.3cm x 4.7cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com