Oswin the Owl flew up to visit his friend, but perhaps he's a little early as it appears Moonface is sound asleep. Shall Oswin wait for the twinkling stars to rise and wake the moon?
Carefully crafted from a selection of speciality acrylics, the owl and the moon both feature a delightful surprise when you turn out the lights - they glow in the dark!
Layered phosphorescent acrylic with matte iridescent acrylic create the special night time effect on all the components of the brooch, including the dangling stars.
The owl features a selection of glitter and semi-translucent acrylics to create a visually appealing contrasted effect with hand painted detailing, alongside hand painted gold for the moon's facial features.
Lastly, chrome plated findings and silver bar allow for the stars to hang freely, as if they were suspended in the night sky.
Small: 6.5cm x 5.5cm
Large: 8.1cm x 6.8cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org