Caroling for a festive season ~ a joyful song the little magpie sings, wishing you a very Merry Christmas indeed!
Framed by clusters of dainty hand painted Christmas baubles in red, teal and gold mirror and an intricate weaving of gum leaves in different finishes to create a depth of tone and texture. Luxe teal frosted leaves, and shimmering emerald green leaves mixed with glossy engraved and acrylic details.
The branch is comprised of a white mineral, with a lovely subtle depth reminiscent of the true tones of a gum tree. The little magpie is in a glossy ink black with hand-painted details for that special finishing touch on his snowy white feathers. The piece is finished at the back with two small post pins to preserve the dainty nature of the piece.
Dimensions: 5.8cm x 5.8cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com