Long slender leaves, shivering with the slightest breath of breeze. The flash of dancing green, the rattle of ghost white branches, a cluster of brown nuts bobbing... The ubiquitous gumtree that grows throughout our cities and outback is a much beloved Australian native and iconic to our wide brown land.
This piece celebrates the uniqueness of the gumtrees with two different colourways that speak to the wide varieties of eucalyptus species that are found through Australia.
The rustic green colourway features a reddish-tone cluster of gumnuts in Bluegum veneer wood, a pop of rich teal makes up one leave, while the two sister leaves are in a luxe olive frosted with a delicate hint of the sparkling green glitter layer sandwiched beneath.
The crystalline aqua colourway is reminiscent of the silvery-blue gum leaf with a luxe frosted aquamarine and a soft touch finish. The high gloss of the denim blue leaf provides a shadow contrast and the cluster of nuts is in a light Cherry Timber veneer wood. Both pieces also have small bunches of tiny baby gum blossoms peeking out to complete the picture of a eucalypt.
Dimensions: 8.5cm x 4.1cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org