**Limited Edition Bumble Bee variation of this design**
Gathering softly in shade or sunshine, the wild rose creeps tendrils throughout the garden bed. A tangle of petals, buds and leafy stems, the enchanting arrangement is inspired by garden bouquets that naturally occur in sheltered, untamed places. Often visited by the flying friends, a fuzzy bumble bee graces the leaves of nature's finest display.
Composed from a symphony of green hues to depict the leafy growth, the acrylics of this piece are in a range of finishes ~ the pastel variation being in shades of matte pine needle silver-green, shimmery green marble and sweet pastel pistachio. The wild roses are a soft ivory combined with the subtle gold-infused shimmer off misty white and a frosted white detail with a gold mirror centre. The heart of the bouquet is a large peony in delightful candy hues of pearlescent, glossy and frosted pink.
The brights colour way features a bolder, vibrant take on the design, with an emerald green mirrored acrylic, shimmery green marble and a glowing frosted sea-foam. The wild roses are in shimmering, honey comb acrylic with a gold pearlescent shimmer swirled throughout, and feature a brilliant yellow mirror centre. The peony in this bouquet is comprised of a range of merlot hues ~ from a deeper metallic pink, to a soft, muted glossy rose, and finished with a glossy, deep wine red acrylic.
Meticulously detailed in a sunny yellow mirror and etched black stripes, the tiny bee has crystal clear wings with metallic gold design elements.
Dimensions: 7.6 cm x 6.3 cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com