A dainty blossom paired with delicate foliage to adorn your ears and catch the light wherever you are. Inspired by 1950's clip on earrings, they have a vintage vibe that pairs perfectly with the Forever Forget Me Not necklace, or Love, Forget Me Not brooch.
Created out of acrylics that would accurately represent the tiny Forget Me Not flower and features a charming blend of frosted and marbled materials. A set of ripple green leaves contrast against the hand painted sunny ring at the heart of each delicately frosted flower.
Available in a blush pink, soft blue, snow white or deep violet colourway, each set of earrings feature complimentary antique gold tone or silver tone findings.
Dimensions: 1cm x 1.8cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org