Come, Little Leaves
"Come, little leaves, " said the wind one day,
"Come o'er the meadows with me and play;
Put on your dresses of red and gold,
For summer is gone and the days grow cold."
Soon as the leaves heard the wind's loud call,
Down they came fluttering, one and all;
Over the brown fields they danced and flew,
Singing the glad little songs they knew.
Designed to echo the glorious golden days of autumn, the oak leaves with the acorn trio are created out of rich tones of gold, pumpkin and nut browns.
Using a variety of specialty acrylics, a shimmer pearlescent gold lays the backdrop for the brighter hues of premium pumpkin glitter and translucent amber. The acorns feature a swirling cat-eye effect and the opaque acorn tops feature etched details.
To complete the brooch, the third smallest member of the trio dangles from chrome plated findings, able to dance as freely as an autumn leaf on the wind.
- Size: 3cm High x 8cm Wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- All brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
Although we are Australian owned and made, we are currently located in Thailand. Please allow for 10 working days to receive your parcel in the post. If you are in the U.S.A, New Zealand, please be advised your parcel may not arrive for up to a month due to the Thai Postal system.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for DHL or FedEx delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.