Drifting through the galaxies, and gliding in the vastness of space... The Starship Whale dances where the dreamers are found with the light of the Milk Way shining on his back.
A shimmering gold dust mixed with shades of navy blue and inky white clouds creates a very unique acrylic for the body of the space whale. Accented with hand painted stars, the dripping galaxy melts into a pale frosted blue that compliments the blue shift tinsel in the translucent belly of the whale.
- Size: 5.5 cm high x 8.2 cm wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- All brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for DHL or FedEx delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.