Mister Patterpaws the Little Red Squirrel is too busy collecting nuts for winter to stop and say hello ~ he will gather as many acorns in his little paws as he can carry!
Inspired by the smaller, lively, and cheeky red squirrel native to the United Kingdom, Patterpaws has a full, fluffy tail and two acorns dangling from his paws, one large and one small. The piece uses a special technique with layering to allow the light to catch and change the appearance of the design.
Created with a careful palette of acrylics that speak of the crisp pop of autumn hues, the red squirrel with his nuts feature a charming blend of glitter, translucent and marbled acrylic. Each piece has carefully hand painted etched details, and the dangling acorn accent adds a touch of autumn playfulness.
- Size: 5.9cm high x 5.5cm wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- All brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Pre-order Stock Option:
We are offering a pre-order of this item. Please note that if you select the pre-order stock option you will need to wait longer than normal because for pre-orders we need to the order acrylic supplies and make your brooch before shipping it to you.
The great thing about pre-orders is that they let us know how many pieces to make in advance. This helps our customers to not miss out on their favourite pieces. The number of pieces available will still be limited as we don't want to commit to making more brooches than we can deliver in a reasonable timeframe.
Pre-ordered pieces are made in batches, so how long the wait will be depends on when you placed your order relative to everyone else. We will contact you after your order is placed letting you know which batch you're in and when we anticipate shipping your order.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for DHL or FedEx delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.