It's difficult to spot the shy and elusive platypus in the wild... But this little fellow splashes and swims about with tiny bubbles dancing around him as he explores his watery home.
Created from an acrylic very reminiscent of a tiger's eye gemstone, the rich chocolate brown is shot with swirls of pearlescent gold shimmer and warm chestnut. Tiny bubbles of iridescent compliment the ocean blue marble back plate that peeps through the see-through details. Rippling charcoal black and silver-grey marble details for the bill and feet finish off the effect.
Dimensions: 7.3cm x 4.9cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org