Watch out! He's one hungry little caterpillar and he's ready to munch his way through the entire mushroom - poisonous red cap or not.
Multiple layers of specialty acrylic create this little caterpillar with his dinner. Featuring gold pearlescent layers for the mushroom and the caterpillar, the materials contrast with a pure white opaque and swirling ruby-red marble acrylic. To finish off the piece, a unique gold threaded acrylic is at the base of the mushroom, echoing the gold of the caterpillar's body.
- Size: 5.6cm High x 4.6cm Wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- All brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
Although we are Australian owned and made, we are currently located in Thailand. Please allow for 10 working days to receive your parcel in the post. If you are in the U.S.A, New Zealand, please be advised your parcel may not arrive for up to a month due to the Thai Postal system.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for DHL or FedEx delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.