A little bee sits on a sweet pear and the hum of its wings tells a little tale... Bee prePeared! Summer is here!
Using layering techniques to suggest at shadow and light, this pear is created with a fresh frosted green acrylic, and hand painted with highlight details. The glossy brown stalk holds the rich green leaf, and on this succulent fruit rests a bumble bee. Meticulously detailed in gold mirror and etched black stripes, the tiny bee has crystal clear wings with metallic gold design elements.
- Size: 5.8 cm high x 5.5 cm wide
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- All brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for DHL or FedEx delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.