Bumblebees buzz and hum, the sounds of a sweet summer day, and there's a flash of ripe red strawberries simply waiting for you to pick and enjoy... But don't accidentally pick the little pink one, it needs a wee while to grow and enjoy that warm sun!
Comprised of rich frosted olive leaves, with touch of a fresh translucent glossy apple green stems and strawberry tops. The piece also features subtle glitter red fruit with hand-painted gold detailed strawberry seeds. The tiny unripe strawberry is a shimmer pink with accents of green pearlescent pigment swirled in, also featuring gold hand-painted seeds detail.
Last, but certainly not least, our little round bumblebee friend sits on top in a brilliant sunny yellow mirror, and his black belly bands are hand-painted. The crystal clear wings flash with a thread of gold hand-painted detailing.
Dimensions: 5.8cm x 6.9cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Most brooches come with rolling, c-lock safety pin back unless in the small pin category which features an easy to use c-clasp pin back, or a post pin with a butterfly clasp.
- Designs come securely packaged in our original Teacup Girl gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each brooch has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
All orders will be processed in batches and you will receive an email with the estimated dates of shipping for your order. If there are questions about the length of time before proposed shipping please get in touch with Teacup Girl customer service: email@example.com