Inspired by the beautiful art deco celluloid necklaces of the 1930s, the Forever Forget Me Nots necklace is shaped in a lacy, collar-like style. With five floral components to the festoon, the flexible rings joining the centrepiece together allow for the necklace to be worn longer, or high against the base of the neck.
This piece was specifically created out of acrylics that would accurately represent the tiny Forget Me Not flower and features a charming blend of frosted and marbled materials. A set of ripple green leaves contrast against the hand painted sunny ring at the heart of each delicately frosted flower.
Available in a peachy pink or soft blue colourway, each necklace features complimentary antique gold tone or silver tone findings, lobster claw clasps, and cable chain. Each necklace has an extender for versatility and is completed with a polished gemstone bead for the perfect finishing touch.
- Forget Me Not Festoon: 3.5cm High x 20.5cm Wide
- Chain: 12.8cm each side & 25.6cm in total length
- Extender: 7.4cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Designs come securely packaged in gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each piece has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for DHL or FedEx delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.