Inspired by the beautiful art deco celluloid necklaces of the 1930s, the Autumn Days large necklace is shaped in a delicate, collar-like style. With leaf and acorn components to the festoon, medallions and a dangling acorn accent, the flexible rings joining the necklace together allow for it to be worn longer, or high against the base of the neck.
Created with a careful palette of acrylics that speak of the crisp pop of autumn hues, the piece features a charming blend of glitter, translucent, pearlescent and marbled materials.
Each necklace features complimentary antique gold tone findings, a lobster claw clasp, and cable chain. Each necklace also has an extender for versatility and is completed with a polished, semiprecious red onyx bead for the perfect finishing touch.
- Autumn Days Festoon: 3.5cm High x 20.5cm Wide
- Autumn Days Medallions (large necklace only): 1.8cm x 2.6cm
- Chain (Large Necklace): 15.7cm each side - 34cm length - 41cm in total length (including acorn & leaf medallions)
- Chain (Small Necklace): 37cm in total length
- Extender: 6.5cm
- Each piece is carefully designed by Australian artist, Bonita E. J. Vear. Teacup Girl products are created to be unique, one of a kind pieces.
- Every individual piece is hand painted and hand assembled with care.
- Please be aware all products will differ slightly due to variations in acrylic and the nature of handmade, artisan pieces.
- Designs come securely packaged in gift boxes, or securely pinned to a backing card with appropriate protection.
- Each piece has a 100% quality guarantee. If you are at all unhappy with the quality of the product it is returnable for a full refund.
Please allow up to 9 -14 business days processing time, as well as postal delivery time for your order.
If you provide us with an email address we will send an email after purchase confirming your tracking number.
If you wish to have your purchase arrive with Express shipping for any reason, please get in touch with our customer service and we can arrange for DHL or FedEx delivery. This option will come at an extra postage cost.